Finally, your plants can speak to you! Just don’t be upset when it’s only to let you know when they need something.
With this module, you can tell when your plants need watering by how moist the soil is in your pot, garden, or yard. The two probes on the sensor act as variable resistors. Water is conductive, so the more water in the soil, the better the conductivity and the lower the resistance with a higher SIG out.
Use it in a home automated watering system, hook it up to IoT, or just use it to find out when your plant needs a little love. Installing this sensor and its PCB will have you on your way to growing a green thumb!
Check below for links to how-to use this sensor
- Digital Output Threshold Adjust Potentiometer
- Power and Digital Output Indicator LEDs
- Analog and Digital outputs
- Mounting hole for easy installation
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Power indicators: (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- Comparator Chip : LM393
- VCC: .3.3V-5V
- GND: 0V Ground Reference
- DO: digital output (0 or 1)
- AO: Analog output (0 – VCC)
Watch this video it will give you a clear idea about this product.
Log in before Reviewing